Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Seattle-Isfahan Sister Cities Association (SISCA). “Membership” will be open to all and not limited to Seattle residents.
We are still in the early stages in our efforts as our next step is to seek approval for a formal sister city relationship by both the City of Seattle and the municipal government of Isfahan. That being said, you are not alone in your interest in seeing Seattle and Isfahan becoming sister cities, as citizens from all over the world have reached out to express and offer their support.
If you would like to help make our citizen initiative a reality, we asking potential members to take a few minutes to fill out the Seattle-Isfahan Sister Cities Association membership application below.
In addition, we ask for new members to mail a check for $5 (or a $5 bill) which covers yearly membership dues (less than a couple of lattes!) to the address below. Please make checks payable to: Seattle-Isfahan Sister Cities Association or SISCA.
Seattle-Isfahan Sister Cities Association
PO Box 757
Woodinville WA 98072
In the electronic form below, we ask that you provide some information that could help us to achieve our goal. We will not share your contact information with anyone unless we ask you for that and you give us permission to do so in writing. Below are examples of activities we hope to initiate. Tell us about your interest and how you can help by stating if you would like to help with any of the activities below. Feel free to propose any additional ideas that you personally may have.
- Joining a Seattle delegation visiting Isfahan (possibly in April or May, 2016)
- Hosting a visitor from Isfahan
- Having a pen pal from Isfahan who wants to practice English
- Remotely communicating with people in Isfahan via Skype or other internet tools
- Help with fundraising
- Helping to mobilize the greater Seattle Iranian American community
- I have contacts in Isfahan who might help
- I am involved in other community organizations that might be interested in involvement
- I would like to help, but I am unsure how, please contact me
- I would like to help with organizing and/ or participating in physical or virtual exchanges with high school students; undergraduate and/or graduate university students; teachers; professors; religious leaders; local political leaders; business people; sports people: football (soccer); basketball; volleyball; ultimate frisbee; bicyclists; runners/joggers; referees; artists; musicians; poets; writers; photographers; builders, lawyers; judges; inventors; others…
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’New SISCA Membership ‘][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Full address’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Phone ‘ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Tell us about your interests and how you can help ‘ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]